His Eminence, Ambrosios, will embark on a journey to Greece next week by way of invitation from the Theological School of Athens University. He will give a lecture entitled, “The Orthodox Witness to the Nations according to St. John Chrysostom.” This lecture will take place on October 20, at 11:00am. He will also travel to various other towns and cities to meet the Orthodox faithful to give other talks and lead discussions about the Orthodox Mission in Korea. Altogether, he will be in Greece for ten days, October 13 – 23.
The following is His Eminence’s schedule while in Greece:
- Sunday, October 16 – 6:00pm: Parnassos Literary Society
- Monday, October 17 – 5:30pm: Aegina Island
- Wednesday, October 19 – 6:00pm: The Missionary Association “Protokletos”
- Thursday, October 20 – 11:00am: Theological School of Athens University “The Orthodox Witness to the Nations according to St. John Chrysostom.”
- Friday, October 21 – 6:00pm: The Missionary Association “Poreythentes”